Caring for Your Ortho-K Lenses
Inserting your lenses:
Removing & cleaning your lenses:
To see these methods in action, feel free to check out this video!
Important to Remember:
- Fill lens with solution to the brim prior to insertion.
- In order for the treatment to work, it is important to have a minimum of 6-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Make sure that the lenses are always centered correctly. If not centered the following morning, re-center before removal and contact us for follow up to check lens fit.
- Lens must be moving before removal. If the lens is not moving, add a few tears until they move freely with the blink of the eye.
- Stop lens wear if you experience persistent discomfort or redness.
- Always check your contacts for any cracks, chips or scratches to the lenses. If any damage is found, stop use of lenses and contact our office about a replacement set.
For any other questions, please feel free to call or text the office at (714) 841-9888.
In the event of an emergency, please contact Dr. Smith at his direct line (562) 537-1173.